Teaching Certifications for teaching at BEBBING

Teaching Certifications and Eligibility

Your certificates, diplomas and educational background

Requirements for the documents

Documents should be in colour.

Do not edit after scanning them.

Accredited documents are preferred.

Are you eligible to teach at bebbing?

If you have a teaching certificate or a diploma then you may be qualified for teaching at BEBBING. We review each application personally and make a decision in 1-3 working days. We will inform you about your application status: Approved, Rejected, Pending.

After approval, applicants are given a username and password to reach the teaching portal. They will be able to see and control their schedule.

* If you need a teaching certificate, please check our certificate programmes on www.onlinetesol.org.uk These documents are HR-friendly and can be verified on www.bebveris.com

Please see below the acceptable documents and certificates:

1. Degree as a student of Linguistics or Languages

This is acceptable if the degree contains a teaching component. You might be asked to provide a transcript.

2. University or higher education degree in Education

For example: A Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Education. You may also need to upload a document showing your expertise in language.

3. Language teaching certification from an accredited institution

An accredited language teaching certification - such as INTESOL's Certificate in TESOL/TEFL, CELTA(only for teaching adults), DELTA(only for teaching adults), other accredited foreign language teaching certification - qualifies you for teaching at BEBBING.

Unacceptable documents and certificates:

1. Certificate from an unaccredited institution

There are many free or even paid online courses available for people to gain skills and knowledge in interesting subjects, but most of them are not accredited - they are not held to a certain standard; so they cannot be used to prove your ability.These documents are often called names like "Certificate of Achievement", "Certificate of Participation", or "Certificate of Accomplishment".

2. Fake accreditations

Apart from the unaccredited courses, documents issued or approved by fake a accreditation body are not acceptable. There should be at least one academic person in their advisory boards.

3. Language degree or proficiency certificate

This type of certification - such as TOEFL, IELTS, BEB Exams, TestDaF, DALF, DELF or any other language proficiency exams - is very important for proving your language level but it does not reflect if you are also able to teach the language.

Introduction Video Teaching Staff
Back to Application